1) Remove the cartridge when it is running low or out of ink.
2) Drill a small hole in the top of the cartridge.
3) Fill your syringe full of the proper ink. The cartridge will take approximately 12ml of ink.
4) Put the syringe needle into the drilled hole and Slowly inject ink until the cartridge is full again.
5) After the cartridge is full of ink, seal the drilled hole with a set screw, be sure to screw it down flush with the top of the cartridge.
6) Replace the cartridge and run 1 - 3 cleaning cycles as per printer instructions.